MailWatch for MailScanner is a web-based front-end to MailScanner written in PHP and MySQL and is available for free under the terms of the GNU Public License.
It comes with a CustomConfig module for MailScanner which causes MailScanner to log all message data (excluding body text) to a MySQL database which is then queried by MailWatch for reporting and statistics.
- Displays the inbound/outbound mail queue size (currently for Sendmail/Postfix/Exim users only), Load Average and Today’s Totals for Messages, Spam, Viruses and Blocked Content on each page header.
- Colour-coded display of recently processed mail.
- Drill-down onto each message to see detailed information.
- Quarantine management allows you to release, delete or run
sa-learnacross any quarantined messages.
- Reports with customisable filters and graphs by JpGraph
- Tools to view Virus Scanner status, MySQL database status and to view the MailScanner configuration files.
- Utilities for Postfix and Sendmail to monitor and display the mail queue sizes and to record and display message relay information.
- Multiple user levels: user, domain and admin that limit the data and features available to each.
- XML-RPC support that allows multiple MailScanner/MailWatch installations to act as one.
You can find the latest version on GitHub
Subscribe to the mailwatch-users mailing-list. Note that you will get faster support by using the mailing-list.